Wednesday 18 April 2007

The nightmare continues

Hi All

Following on from the standard email from the Virgin customer services advisor I replied as I wasnt happy with the answers to my questions. They came back to me again with a rewording of the original response. I have since emailed their CEO Steve Ridgway. This was over a month ago and I got no reply, however when I resent the email on Monday I had an email from his PA saying she missed my original email and would get a representative from the team who look after complaints directed to Steve to answer my questions, she did promise this by the next day but surprise surprise still nothing to report. I also heard from a passenger I was travelling with and she has only just had a reply from Virgin, that is over 2 MONTHS since we travelled, this is not what I call even close to being acceptable.

I will keep emailing Virgin until I get an acceptable repsonse
Emma

No comments: