Tuesday 24 April 2007

Still avoiding Virgin...

I did eventually get 50000 miles from Virgin (which is 50% of an Upper Class trip to NYC), but can report that my commitment to not use Virgin for my long haul business trips is still underway.

I am following the approach Virgin took with us, and ignoring them.....

Since that trip I have done 6 long haul trips and all of these have been on BA (Club). They have been quite amazing and I forgot how slick and professional their Cabin Staff are. I have also been upgraded twice from Club to First without asking on return trips overnight so that has been an extra perk/ treat.

At this stage, the 1st time I use Virgin is due to be 1st week of May on a trip to Los Angeles as our corporate deal is £1500 (!!!!!) cheaper in Upper Class Virgin versus Club on BA so I am afraid money has to talk......

I am still amazed at how a simple round of letters and a genuine apology would have made everyone happy and they missed that opportunity...

No comments: