Friday 2 March 2007

Inconsistent

Hi All

Just to let you know I received a totally different letter from Virgin (shocking that they are inconsistent!!!) Mine was a standard letter confirming I am entitled to a free round trip as long as I send in my receipts and travel within the next 18 months. What annoys me about this is they are obviously trying to get more business as I will have to take someone with me who will have to buy a ticket which means more profit for Virgin!!!!!!! They are obviously trying to profit from our unfortunate situation. The other 2 people I travelled with have still had nothing even though we all emailed and posted our letters on the same day!! Surely Virgin can do so much better than this

I also received a random email from their customer service team asking for the home addresses of the people I was travelling with, why is it up to me to provide them with this?????

No comments: