Wednesday 21 February 2007

The cherry on the cake...

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you all know, well those who of you who didn't get to hear about it. That once we were waiting in the departure lounge we got talking to four couples opposite us and they told us that they had been upgraded to Upper Class due to the fact their previous flight had been over-booked and they had been waiting three hours to join our flight!!! Well, we coudn't believe what we were hearing. The nerve Virgin had to upgrade them and not the people that had been waiting 52 hours at this point. We wanted to discuss this with the manager of the Virgin desk and whilst we were waiting for him I asked a Virgin supervisor for his name and she said it was Nigel, when I asked if he had a surname she replied "NO". When Nigel emerged he simply said that " he did not authorise any upgrades and knew nothing about it ". He was so rude and unhelpful that I was left standing in complete shock! He then walked away whilst another one of the passengers was talking to him... I can honestly say I have never been so angry in my whole life. I boarded the VS118 flight feeling completely drained physically and mentally. The cherry on the cake for me was missing my 21st birthday party!!!

No comments: